West Seneca Christian School desires to demonstrate Christlikeness and the transforming power of the Lord Jesus Christ by providing an educational environment conducive for developing young people who will love the Lord and have a servant’s heart. Our mission:
The primary objectives of West Seneca Christian School in the education of young people are as follows:
- To lead students to a personal knowledge of Christ as personal Savior and prepare them spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ and a personal sense of responsibility to be all that God wants them to be.
- To equip students to think clearly, logically, and independently while preparing them to serve God effectively.
- To offer an academically challenging program that develops within students strong skills in reading, analysis, mathematics, and other cognitive tools for life-long learning.
- To help students develop an understanding of the world in which they live and the ability to appreciate and adjust to their environment while maintaining biblical convictions.
- To help students develop a moral, ethical, and spiritual sense which will help them make proper, God-honoring decisions in life.
- To provide students with opportunities to develop an understanding of and an appreciation for the arts as well as contributing to them.
- To offer opportunities to participate in wholesome forms of recreation.
- To prepare each child for an outstanding position in life and for spiritual leadership.